Saturday, November 20, 2010

Japan: This is the BEST Plan

And by this, I mean this is what I do in my downtime.



Because after taking many tests, getting a very disappointing 79 [which the teacher said was fine, since it's still a high B here in Japan], sometimes I just need to sit down and be a closed-in basement nerd.

It's healthy, right?

Recently, Harry Potter premiered in Japan. Though, since I didn't want to spend 1000円 on it, I opted to stay home and GAME.

I did rediscover my fondness for convince store noodle salads here. Holy cow are they delicious.

In fact, my next post may have to be how I will never again be able to live without Japanese convince stores.





...after I finish the next step of my quest. /games foreverrrr



Purchase of the Week:

Hatsune Miku Figure-She's so Awesoooome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment